Invest with confidence while living authentically
Investable has helped 300+ students invest millions and reach their goals
This course is for you if:
Join the Investable community for $280
More kind words
Meet your instructor
Get a taste of the course
Pays for itself in the time saved and mistakes avoided
This course is designed for beginning or intermediate investors who want more confidence in their investment plans.
It's designed for those who already save consistently, have paid off all non-mortgage debt and want to learn how to build wealth in Africa through investing.
Investable is designed to be self-paced, so you can do it anywhere, anytime and in any time zone.
We've designed it so you can make progress after every chapter and finish off with a personalized plan to guide your investments after the last chapter.
We also host live Q&As that last about an hour for 5 weeks as a bonus - these will include talks from subject matter experts and sessions where we answer your specific questions.
We recommend watching the content before attending the live Q&A to get the most of it.
It depends on how active you are. If you follow the lessons and modules, expect to see some good traction in 45-60 days, and you can likely change your life in 6-12 months.
If you do absolutely nothing, you won't see any results.
Trying to get rich quick usually ends in premium tears. This course is best suited for those with a long-term view and the patience required to see the sweet impact of compound interest.
85% of the course applies no matter where you live. The other 15% covers Kenyan specific opportunities and accounts, however, you can find similar alternatives in most markets.
This course is all about investing based on your goals. It doesn't cover budgeting, paying off debt, insurance, earning more, buying a car or home, etc. Check out our other courses for content covering some of those topics.
You get lifetime access to this course. Feel free to come back to it whenever you need a refresher or something changes in your life.